OPENING HOURS - Monday - Friday: 7.30am - 4.45pm; Saturday: 8.30am - 11.45am; Sunday: Closed
Chameleon PRO XL Replacement uPVC Lever & Pad Handles 59 - 96mm Cylinder Centres (Variable)
The Chameleon Pro XL Lever/Pad Handles feature an adaptable handle height (to accommodate both inline and offset centres between 59mm and 96mm) and adaptable screw centres. Such flexibility is ideal for installers looking to reduce the amount of van stock they carry. The XL’s biggest benefit is that its larger faceplate which is over 3mm bigger making it an ideal retrofit handle which is capable of covering up all old screw holes and faded paint marks.
This unit features concealed external fixings for superior security and the sliding mechanism is fitted with a nylon seal for ingress protection. This XL size has been brought out due to demand for a wider backplate. Despite its ideal size the Chameleon Pro XL does not look bulky, by cleverly tapering the faceplate this has allowed it to still look neat and well-proportioned on any door and it has a new look designer curved handle that feels and looks more luxurious.
This handle is available in a range of attractive finishes and is supplied complete with all plates, 8mm split spindle & a solid spindle, fixings and an allen key.
- Supplied with both a split spindle & a solid spindle to suit user requirements
- Fixed paddle handle
- Fixing kit for pad
- Adaptable centres allow easy installation on locks with offset centres
- Concealed external fixing head and outer plate for increased security
- Adaptable vertical handle position to suit lock centres between 59mm - 96mm
- Fits most uPVC and composite door mechanisms
- Backplate 270mm High x 30mm Wide - long enough to cover existing holes.
- 8mm Spindle
- 260mm screw centres
- Non-Handed / Fully reversible
- Fixings included
CH30097 - 59-96mm White
CH30097 - 59-96mm Black
CH30099 - 59-96mm Matt Silver
CH30100 - 59-96mm Polished Silver
CH30101 - 59-96mm Gold
Features such as an adjustable handle height which can accommodate a PZ distance from 59mm to 96mm and a 270mm backplate to conceal any unsightly screw holes make this unit the ideal retrofit solution.
Product Code: A01CH30101
All prices are subject to VAT