OPENING HOURS - Monday - Friday: 7.30am - 4.45pm; Saturday: 8.30am - 11.45am; Sunday: Closed
Collated Nails & Gas
A.C. Sissling sells the Quikload / QuikPro range of gas fired nails / pins for Framing Nailers and Brad Nailers and the nail and fuel packs have proven to be very reliable and tick all the necessary boxes on quality. These are as good if not the best nail and fuel packs available in the marketplace and offer the following qualities :-
• High Grade Steel properly heat treated and manufactured in clean environments to highest standard
• 12 Micron Galvanised coating , Note - UK and European standards recommend minimum 10 Micron coating for galvanised nails
• Quality paper strip and bonding adhesive - Note most other nails use a poor quality bonding agent that distorts the nail strip in damp conditions rendering them useless for the Gas Fired Nailer
• Suitable for all major makes of Gas Fired Nailer
• High Quality Robust Packaging
• Gas is cleaner than most so generally service intervals of nailers is twice as long
• Gas contains correct mix of Propane, Butane and Isobutane for maximum performance
• Gas will operate effectively down to -8 C
• Gas lubricant is a synthetic clean lubricant (many use a dirty and poor lubricant such as engine oil or vegetable oil which increases service intervals and affects performance)
• High Quality gas valve which leads to significantly reduced leakage compared to nearly all other gas
All the above are essential factors in terms of meeting standards and are a benchmark for others.
There are many gas fired nails in the marketplace most of which have various quality issues such as poor grade steel, inappropriate galvanisation, poor paper bonding strips, dirty gas ( that increases servicing and affects performance ), fuel cell leakage, poor working temperature range (often only down to 0C - 3C) and so on.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU USE A QUALITY NAIL AND GAS FUEL PACK LIKE QUIKLOAD TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT AND ISSUES WITH YOUR NAILER AND NAILS