OPENING HOURS - Mon-Thu 0730-1645 | Fri 0730-1500 | Sat 0830-1215 | Sun Closed
Chameleon PRO XL Replacement uPVC Lever / Lever Handles 59 - 96mm Cylinder Centres (Variable)
The latest version of Chameleon's Pro Lever / Lever Handle range, the XL version has a 3mm wider backplate that will better cover-up all old handle marks and faded paint marks. The lever handle itself is upgraded with a new-look designer curved handle that feels and looks more luxurious.
A fully adaptable retrofit solution, the Chameleon Pro XL Handle features an adjustable handle height (to accommodate both inline and offset centres between 59-96mm) and adjustable screw centres. Such flexibility is ideal for installers looking to reduce the amount of van stock they carry. This unit features concealed external fixings for superior security and the sliding mechanism is fitted with a nylon seal for ingress protection.
This fully adjustable handle is available in a range of attractive finishes and is supplied complete with all plates, 8mm solid spindle (split spindles are available as additional products), fixings and an allen key.
- Fits most uPVC and composite door mechanisms
- Double spring mechanism to allow handles to return to horizontal position
- Adjustable centres allow easy installation on locks with offset centres
- Adjustable vertical handle position to suit lock centres between 59-96mm
- Nylon seal on sliding mechanism to provide ingress protection
- Adjustable backplate enables handle to accommodate a wide range of screw hole centres
- Concealed external fixing head and outer plate for increased security
- Backplate 270mm High x 30mm Wide - long enough to cover existing holes.
- 8mm Spindle
- 260mm screw centres
** For 92mm centre locks with 122mm fixing centres then use CH30069 Fixing Conversion Kit - Please see linked item below **
- Non-Handed / Fully reversible
- Fixings included
- Offset Spindle sold separately ( CH10323)
CH30086 - 59-96mm White
CH30087 - 59-96mm Black
CH30088 - 59-96mm Matt Silver
CH30089 - 59-96mm Polished Silver
CH30090 - 59-96mm Gold
These sprung euro profile handles are designed to make it easy to provide a great finish to the job no matter what handles you are replacing.
Features such as an adjustable handle height which can accommodate a PZ distance from 59mm to 96mm and a 270mm backplate to conceal any unsightly screw holes make this unit the ideal retrofit solution.
Product Code: A01CH30088
|1||60.38 inc. VAT||SET|
|2||57.36 inc. VAT||SET|
|4||54.35 inc. VAT||SET|
|6||51.32 inc. VAT||SET|
|8||49.81 inc. VAT||SET|
|12||46.80 inc. VAT||SET|
All prices are subject to VAT