OPENING HOURS - Monday - Friday: 7.30am - 4.45pm; Saturday: 8.30am - 11.45am; Sunday: Closed
Chameleon PRO Replacement uPVC Lever / Lever Handles 59 - 96mm Cylinder Centres (Variable)
A fully adaptable retrofit solution, the Chameleon Pro Lever / Lever Handle features an adjustable handle height (to accommodate both inline and offset centres between 59-96mm) and adjustable screw centres. Such flexibility is ideal for installers looking to reduce the amount of van stock they carry. This unit features concealed external fixings for superior security and the sliding mechanism is fitted with a nylon seal for ingress protection.
This fully adjustable handle is available in a range of attractive finishes and is supplied complete with all plates, 8mm solid spindle (split spindles are available as additional products), fixings and an allen key.
- Fits most uPVC and composite door mechanisms
- Double spring mechanism to allow handles to return to horizontal position
- Adjustable centres allow easy installation on locks with offset centres
- Adjustable vertical handle position to suit lock centres between 59-96mm
- Nylon seal on sliding mechanism to provide ingress protection
- Adjustable backplate enables handle to accommodate a wide range of screw hole centres
- Concealed external fixing head and outer plate for increased security
- Backplate 270mm High x 30mm Wide - long enough to cover existing holes.
- 8mm Spindle
- 260mm screw centres
** For 92mm centre locks with 122mm fixing centres then use CH30069 Fixing Conversion Kit - Please see linked item below **
- Non-Handed / Fully reversible
- Fixings included
- Offset Spindle sold separately ( CH10323)
CH30025 - 59-96mm White
CH30026 - 59-96mm Matt Silver
CH30027 - 59-96mm Polished Silver
CH30028 - 59-96mm Gold
CH30068 - 59-96mm Black
These sprung euro profile handles are designed to make it easy to provide a great finish to the job no matter what handles you are replacing.
Features such as an adjustable handle height which can accommodate a PZ distance from 59mm to 96mm and a 270mm backplate to conceal any unsightly screw holes make this unit the ideal retrofit solution.
Product Code: A01CH30025
All prices are subject to VAT